Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Metropolitan Condo Equal To Terrible Condo ... Read this

On Friday, 18 April, posted in a forum, read below,
Recently i have move in to MSQ condo to stay with my uncles for couple months while waiting my unit ready at Sterling Condo. I would like to share with everyone outside on this MSQ. According to my uncle he has been cheated by used to be a very famous developer. He said the so called luxury condo by the pricing more than 320K are crap and cheating people money. I can feel his pain as i am staying for 3 months and i do really pity for those people had bought the unit over there. These are the problem ; 1) Security guards sleeping and can't speak english 2) No proper maintenance on the landscaping 3) CCTV not working 4) stupid parking design 5) NO LOBBY for resident to enter ( THIS is so shameful) 6) NON Stop break IN (wondering what is the cctv and security guard for) 7) Expensive maintenance fee ( 20cent per square feet) Water charges (10X time expensive then normal landed house) 9) No proper water filtering. The water is so dirty and dangerous bacteria found 10) Asbestos issue 11) Non stop fire alarms drill 12) Lifts - Oh my GOD. Non stop breaking down 13) ETC 14) Management Company TOTALLY SUCKS - i followed my uncle to make a complain...i tell u i feel to slap at their face. I feel pity to my uncle and those who had bought here. Perhaps this developer dare to promote their new launching in MSQ. I am wondering how many people they wanna kill. Even worse was i followed my uncle to their new form of Joint Management Body. The developer and the MSQ management denied all the negligence. During the meeting i can see all the residents were so angry and shouting to them but they make like nothing. You imagine a place where it should be a fanstactic and fun turn back like a cheap skate stupid condo but paying more than 320K. I think all these should thank to the ever worse developer and management company. I asked my uncle to consider sell off before too late.

No comments: